Thursday 9 May 2013

Boredom

I am now on study leave for my standard grades. When I first thought of study leave, I thought it was going to be brilliant - seeing friends, lying out in the sun, shopping, and with only the bare necessities of revision.


This is not the case.


Revision is constant, yet, still not much seems to go in. Everyone is really stressed so no-one is in a good mood, and some of my friends are locked in, made to do revision. I'm not locked in, but I feel guilty for going out or going on facebook. I'm such a downer right now!

So what I need is some cheering up, and this is where you come in. If you're reading this from my facebook page, and you know me, send me a cheerful and upbeat pm, which will put me in a better mood. If you are a stranger to me (though I still love you for reading this!) then just comment below.

Thank you, depressing rant over.

Love you lots like jellytots,

Edna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment